Romanian Conference Interpreter | Romanian Interpreter : Why Choose Me?
I am the only UK based Romanian Conference Interpreter or Romanian Interpreter holding Masters in Translation Studies and in Conference Interpreting from a UK University. I am also a Professional Police and Court Romanian Interpreter (NRPSI registered) successfully training students sitting the DPSI exam since 2010 and DipTrans from 2011
- I have also been providing language services as Romanian Conference Interpreter, Romanian Interpreter (Police & Court) and Translator between Romanian and English for the legal, medical and marketing sectors since 2007
- I discovered my passion for languages at 9 years old as I began learning French and English and I studied for many years to become a Professional Romanian Interpreter (qualified Romanian Conference Interpreter) and Translator
- I love my work, the variety that comes with it and for me, the freedom of working as a freelancer is an added bonus.
MY ROMANIAN CONFERENCE INTERPRETER | ROMANIAN INTERPRETER EDUCATION
MA Conference Interpreting , London Met. University
MA Translation Studies, London Metropolitan University
BA Romanian, English & French Literature, Bucharest
BA Economical Studies – Valahia University, Targoviste
SERVICES I OFFER AS A ROMANIAN INTERPRETER AND TRANSLATOR
I provide Romanian Interpreter and Translation services with a proactive approach. Quality is paramount so I will always assess your specific needs as a customer based on your target audience and the scope of translation or interpreting project. Also I can advise if it is recommendable to have it proofread by a second translator or by a technical expert.
All final translation and interpreting quotes are tailored to your specific needs and to the particular nature of the project. Please provide me with as much information as possible (confidentiality is guaranteed) and I will always deliver on my promise.
- Romanian Translator services
- Document Editing Services
- Proofreading Services
- Localization Services
- Audio Transcription Services
- DipTrans Training
- Romanian Conference Interpreter
- Business Romanian Interpreter
- Police Romanian Interpreter
- Court Romanian Interpreter
- Telephone Romanian Interpreter
- DPSI Training
ROMANIAN INTERPRETER AND TRANSLATION FIELDS I SPECIALISE IN
I provide services as Romanian Interpreter and Translator from Romanian to English and from English to Romanian in the following specialisations:
I provided language services as a Romanian Interpreter, Romanian Conference Interpreter and Romanian Translator for:
- Home Office
- InterContinental Hotels
- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- National Crime Agency
- Home Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Wizz Air
- European Parliament
- Opel Astra
- Witness Care Unit
- THE SALVATION ARMY
- TALK TALK
- European Works Council
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- London, Reading and Bristol Passport Office
- Metropolitan Police
- Crown Prosecution Service
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS TO TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING BODIES
- Qualified Romanian Interpreter (full status) registered with the National Register for Public Service Interpreters in the UK since January 2011
- Full Member of the Charted Institute of Linguists in the UK– MCIL
- Co-optee for the Interpreting Division of the Chartered Institute of Linguists – since August 2014
- Career Affiliate of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting in the UK
- Sworn Romanian Interpreter/Translator – Romanian, English & French (Accredited by Romanian Ministry of Justice) since 2005
As a member of IAPTI (The International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters) I abide by their Code of Ethics. Thus, as a professional Romanian Interpreter and Translator, I shall:
- Always carry out translating and interpreting projects responsibly and diligently
- Only accept projects for which I am able to guarantee a good standard of quality
- Not take part in any practices that are detrimental to the interests of my profession
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in my profession by undertaking continuous professional development.
- I do not take part in any activities that could be detrimental to my profession.
- I always do my best to offer services of the highest possible standards.
- I do not encourage or support unfair competition by offering or accepting fees below those considered fair in the market where I practice my profession.
- I shall always maintain confidentiality with regard to any information or materials (working practices, lists of clients, commercial secrets and manufacturing or technological processes) received from my clients.
- This means that I will not disclose any part of them without permission from the client and that I shall not use them to my benefit or to the detriment of the customers or of third parties, except in cases in which disclosure of such information becomes unavoidable by reason of force majeure.