Romanian Conference Interpreter | Romanian Interpreter : Why Choose Me?
I am the only UK based Romanian Translator and Romanian Interpreter (Romanian Conference Interpreter) holding a Masters in Translation Studies and a second one in Conference Interpreting from a UK University. I am also a Professional Police and Court Romanian Interpreter (NRPSI registered) successfully training students sitting the DPSI exam since 2010 and DipTrans from 2011.
- I have also been providing language services as Romanian Conference Interpreter, Romanian Interpreter (Police & Court) and Romanian Translator between Romanian and English for the legal, medical and marketing sectors since 2007
- I discovered my passion for languages at 9 years old as I began learning French and English and I studied for many years to become a Professional Romanian Interpreter (qualified Romanian Conference Interpreter) and Translator
- I love my work, the variety that comes with it and for me, the freedom of working as a freelancer is an added bonus.
MY ROMANIAN CONFERENCE INTERPRETER | ROMANIAN INTERPRETER EDUCATION
- MA Conference Interpreting, London Metropolitan University, graduated with Distinction, received University Recognition Award for Academic Excellence, Best Masters Award with Distinction, top 30 Students (formally assessed for Simultaneous Interpreting from English into Romanian, Romanian into English, and long consecutive from English into Romanian)
- Advanced Course in Conference Interpreting, London Metropolitan University, Romanian Conference Interpreter intensive CPD course
As a Romanian translator I have also completed the following professional and degree courses:
- Masters Degree in Translation Studies, London Metropolitan University, qualified as Romanian Translator
- BA Romanian, English & French Literature, Bucharest University
- BA Economical Studies – Valahia University
- CELTA – Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
REVIEWS ABOUT MY ROMANIAN CONFERENCE INTERPRETER SERVICES
Excellent job, very professional and well-mannered. Very easy to work with.
Estefania Solar, Event Manager, Bristol Summit
I have known Diana Singureanu, professionally, for the last 6 years and admire her work commitment and ethics. Diana has been teaching the DPSI Law preparatory course since September 2010 and I have received great feedback on her skills and teaching methods. Her work with the students included practising consecutive and simultaneous interpreting, sight translation and feedback on written work. She has been an excellent role model to her students, always working to high standards and that is why I am delighted to have her on my team of DPSI Tutors. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an interpreter and tutor/trainer as I trust she will be fully committed to any course/project she embarks on.
Helena El Masri – DPSI Online
Every Romanian Interpreting course needs Diana – her teaching is compelling, rigorous and imbued with an uncanny knack to hit the precise ‘mot juste’ in both Romanian and English. Her Public Service Interpreting knowledge is current, topical and fresh from the reality of Romanian individuals faced with the British Legal system. It is a privilege to be her interlocutor.
Lydia Hogarth (DPSI candidate)
MY SERVICES: ROMANIAN INTERPRETER AND ROMANIAN TRANSLATOR
I provide Romanian Interpreter and Romanian Translation services with a proactive approach. Quality is paramount so I will always assess your specific needs as a customer based on your target audience and the scope of translation or interpreting project. Also I can advise if it is recommendable to have it proofread by a second Romanian Translator or by a technical expert.
All final Romaniantranslation and interpreting quotes are tailored to your specific needs and to the particular nature of the project. Please provide me with as much information as possible (confidentiality is guaranteed) and I will always deliver on my promise.
- Romanian Translator services
- Romanian Translation Services: Document Editing
- Romanian Translation Services: Proofreading
- Romanian Translation Services: Localization
- Romanian Translation Services: Audio Transcription
- DipTrans Training
- Romanian Conference Interpreter
- Business Romanian Interpreter
- Police Romanian Interpreter
- Court Romanian Interpreter
- Telephone Romanian Interpreter
- DPSI Training
ROMANIAN INTERPRETER AND ROMANIAN TRANSLATION SERVICES I SPECIALISE IN
I provide services as Romanian Interpreter and Romanian Translator from Romanian to English and from English to Romanian in the following specialisations:
- Romanian Interpreting Services: Legal Aid
- Romanian Interpreting Services: Medical Interpreting (Conferences, Business Meetings)
- Romanian Interpreting Services in the Tourism sector
- Romanian Interpreting Services: Business and related fields
- Romanian Interpreting Services: Various Technical Fields
- Romanian Translation Services of Legal documents
- Romanian Translation Services of Medical documents
- Romanian Translation Services in the Tourism sector
- Romanian Translation Services: Business and Related fields
- Romanian Translation Services: Various other Technical fields
- Romanian Translation Services: Website translations
- Romanian Translation Services: Books translations
I provided language services as a Romanian Interpreter, Romanian Conference Interpreter and Romanian Translator for:
- Home Office
- InterContinental Hotels
- The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- National Crime Agency
- Home Office
- Ministry of Justice
- Wizz Air
- European Parliament
- Opel Astra
- Witness Care Unit
- THE SALVATION ARMY
- TALK TALK
- European Works Council
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- London, Reading and Bristol Passport Office
- Metropolitan Police
- Crown Prosecution Service
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS TO TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING BODIES
- Qualified Romanian Interpreter (full status) registered with the National Register for Public Service Interpreters in the UK since January 2011
- Full Member of the Charted Institute of Linguists in the UK– MCIL
- Co-optee for the Interpreting Division of the Chartered Institute of Linguists – since August 2014
- Career Affiliate of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting in the UK
- Sworn Romanian Interpreter/ Romanian Translator – Romanian, English & French (Accredited by Romanian Ministry of Justice) since 2005
As a member of IAPTI (The International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters) I abide by their Code of Ethics. Thus, as a professional Romanian Interpreter and Romanian Translator, I shall:
- Always carry out translating and interpreting projects responsibly and diligently
- Only accept projects for which I am able to guarantee a good standard of quality
- Not take part in any practices that are detrimental to the interests of my profession
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in my profession by undertaking continuous professional development.
- I do not take part in any activities that could be detrimental to my profession.
- I always do my best to offer services of the highest possible standards.
- I do not encourage or support unfair competition by offering or accepting fees below those considered fair in the market where I practice my profession.
- I shall always maintain confidentiality with regard to any information or materials (working practices, lists of clients, commercial secrets and manufacturing or technological processes) received from my clients.
- This means that I will not disclose any part of them without permission from the client and that I shall not use them to my benefit or to the detriment of the customers or of third parties, except in cases in which disclosure of such information becomes unavoidable by reason of force majeure.